LafargeHolcim supplies well cements from a global network of API licensed plants to support the Oil & Gas industry needs. Customer driven Research and Development is fundamental to HERACLES innovation strategy and it is supported by the largest R&D center in the construction industry in Lyon as well as by a network of certified labs and technical centers around the world.
API Plant & Terminals strategically located for global reach
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Bridge between Europe, Middle East and Africa
Logistics and Distribution Hub
Gateway to European Union
API 10A Class G Cement
Full range of ASTM/EN Construction Cements
Blended products addressing applications across all sections of the well
DISPATCH SOLUTIONS & PORT FACILITIES
- 8 dispatch points with privately owned ports, cement silos and bulk loading stations with weigh bridges
END TO END BULK DELIVERY SOLUTIONS
Loading stations with weigh bridges
Dedicated fleet of road tankers with GPS
- Bulk cement self-unloading vessels
END TO END BAGGED DELIVERY SOLUTIONS
Bagging stations for sacs and big bags
Dedicated fleet of trucks
Bagged cement self-unloading vessels
Delivery by trucks, rail, containers or vessels
40/50 kg Bags
1,5 MT Big Bags
Specifically designed to meet Oil & Gas Industry specifications on traceability, durability, water proofness, UV resistance and ease of handling
Covered warehouse facilities for big bags
Customer technical support by specialized group and country resources, supported by our network of laboratories and technical center.
We strive to deliver and support globally, while maintaining the ability to respond promptly at a local level.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
- LafargeHolcim Milaki Plant is certified by the American Petroleum Institute, according to API 10A 24th edition Specification for Cements production and API Q1 Quality Management System.
- Milaki plant produces API 10A Class G Oil Well Cement by grinding its own produced clinker with gypsum. Oil Well Cement is either delivered in bulk by road tankers or by vessels. It can also be delivered in big bags by trucks, rail, containers or vessels. All big bags are marked with API Monogram.
Kostas Cholevas: VP SUPPLY CHAIN O&G
T: +30 210 2898615
Additional options for you:
- find out more about Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub (EPOCH 2019) at oilepoch.com
- request marketing materials here
- share the article in your social network using the buttons below